Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Survey - brought to you by ginodean.net

Survey from the Bowlcut's blog (fields.ginodean.net)

Time began: 8:25am
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a an occasional cross-dresser's best
friend
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember....
Erin and I hardly venture out to the theatre anymore.... I think The Life
Aquatic w/ Steve Zissou
4. What is your favorite TV show? Smallville
5. What did you have for breakfast? chicken on whole weat tortilla w/
provolone
6. What is your middle name? Thomas
7. What is your favorite cuisine? in the states... probably Mexican....
but if I could eat in Frascatti everyday, I would
8. What foods do you dislike? poached llama
9. What are your favorite Potato chips? baked lays....I'm not really a
potato chips guy
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "House Show" by Derek Webb
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Jeep Cherokee is the vehicle I
own.... however I usually drive Erin's 97 Hyundai Elantra
12. Favorite sandwich? Pastrami, Swiss, lettuce, on wheat bread
13. What characteristics do you despise? my woeful inconsistency
14. Favorite item of clothing? If I said "Man I love my Adidas" would
anybody get it?
15.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I would return to Italy in a heartbeat, especially because Erin has never
been to Rome.
16. What color is your bathroom? caucasian
17. Favorite brand of clothing? If I had the cash I would shop at Banana
Republic, but I got married, and therefore I have ceased to purchase
clothing (although I'm sure Erin would disagree)
18. Where would you retire to? Retirement is for ninnies..... I think Erin
and I would like to be missionaries overseas
19. Favorite time of day? the time when I get to be with my wife
20. What was your most memorable birthday? 6th grade b-day party - huge
sleepover, and my dog bit one of my friends in the butt.....
21. Where were you born? Washington DC
22. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? n/a
24. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
26. Coke or Pepsi? In a can.... pepsi.... if it's the cherry variety I'll
take coke out of a fountain
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? I prefer the afternoon
28. What is your shoe size? 11
29. Do you have any pets? We are hoping to obtain a Battlecat!!!!!!!!
30. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with your family? I
talked to my parents just the other day and we saw Erin's fam last night
but just in case you didn't get the memo, we're moving to Houston....
31. What did you want to be when you were little? a fighter pilot....
until I realized I was afraid of heights... and then a lawyer... and then
a geologist... and then a geophysicist cause they made more money... and
then I came to faith
32. What were you meant to be doing today? Taking a test to learn how to
operate a fork-lift type device
33. What book are you currently reading? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of
Azkaban, and Mortification of Sin, by Owen
34. Red or white wine? n/a, beer - dark.... McEwans for dessert
35. Are you a packrat? yes.
36. How many people would you say you have kissed? I'd say I've kissed
one that counts.... and her name is Erin.
37. What relative are you most like? My mom probably.... although my
humor and jovial countenance comes from my dad!
38. What did you do this past weekend? Spent the morning with Voddie
Baucham and heard him bring the Word.... which was really challenging. I
really appreciated him being upfront with me in our personal discussion as
well as being real with the students.
39. What’s your sign? Gemini
40. What is your general personality? something akin to a raging
llama....as opposed to a docile biped
41. What is your favorite number? 13, Erin digs the number 2
42. Do you like surveys? somedays....
Time finished: 8:40 am

1 comment:

jake and erin said...

yes....seasons 1-3