Monday, April 25, 2005

Smells like teen spirit

Weekend in Review:

Friday night, Erin, J-Rad, Amie, and I went to Topaz Mountain. Erin and I place our tent on a rock (named Peter) and slept poorly.... then we woke up to the sounds of guns echoing off the mountain.... the group just up the hill from us were skeet shooting....

Friday night we stopped in Nephi and ate at El Rancherito... where we had tacos (the secret is the italian dressing they put on them......) J-Rad introduced us to the term "F-Dude".

On Saturday we hunted for Topaz.... Jared and Amie found some on their first swing into the Rhyolite mound..... I led us on a search for greener pastures, and an hour later we doubled back.... Erin and I had to get back for the Stingers game which ended up getting rained out.

On Sunday we saw "Thoroughly Modern Millie" @ Capitol Theatre which was really funny! Then Erin and I went with my mom and dad to Sizzler..... my mom cried when she gave me a hug as they were leaving.... it's starting to dawn on me that I'll really miss my family. Even though I never see them... it's always nice to know that they're just up the freeway.....

And now... a limerick

Don't call it a comeback, Chris Snow
I've been here for years you know
With LL Cool J's verse
Your rhymes I'll disperse
And ship you back to France with Gino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " jake & erin " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)