Monday, May 02, 2005

Just don't want coffee tonight.....

Haven't felt like blogging lately......

2 weeks from today Erin and I are loading up a moving van and heading out to Houston..... that's pretty crazy. I have a presentation at work on Thursday.... so I hope that goes OK. I think I lost my Derek Webb House Show CD, and that's downright depressing.....

Anyway... it's been a long couple of days... we went to Duchesne this weekend for Erin's sister's wedding shower, and we hung out with Erin's dad. This week is graduation.... and Jenny is graduating, so we'll see lots of Erin's family this weekend......

Goodbyes every other day are really emotionally draining... and I guess that's where I'm at right now.

peace

1 comment:

jake and erin said...

ChristopherGinoDean.net,

Yes.... I thoroughly enjoyed Season 3.... and thanks for burning a copy of the House Show for me... I must have left mine in one of the work vehicles....

Sarah,

Erin and I are, in a way, looking forward to that independence as a way of growing our marriage... some other couples we know had similar testimony, so thank you for that encouragement... as to the Houston/Alaska quandary:

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost

I think this poem is an allegory for Alaska and Houston.....

P.S. if you have time to kill.... go to petfinder.com and feel free to offer suggestions for a suitable Battlecat that we can adopt!