Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Update:

Haven't posted in a while:

I meant to shut off dial-up access at our place for the day we were leaving town, but when I called to cancel I didn't think about it, so it just got cancelled that day. Erin is getting a massage right now, so I'm over at the Salt Co House checking e-mail and getting my blog on.

This weekend (Sat.) was Erin and I's going away party at the Salt Co House. Amanda Lindholm was in town to cheer on her LA Galaxy so she stopped by our place and helped me crumple newspapers, then she came to the party.

Thanks to all who came on Saturday to say goodbye.... Jon-Pow, Chris Snow, Lazlo the Destroyer, and Clint performed a skit in which Clint narrated, Jon-Pow portrayed me, Chris portrayed Erin, and Danny was a whole bunch of people ranging from Erin's dad to Rachael Patrick..... the skit was a lot of fun, and then Christopherginodean.net put on a sweet DVD he made...

Clint presented us with a broncos doormat which rules, Lazlo presented me with a sword, and the explanation was very moving, Christopherginodean.net gave us the DVD and of course a ginodean.net t-shirt which I will wear all over the place in Houston - Jared, Amie and the Salt Co gave us a Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card for our new house which was awesome..... I'm sure Erin already knows what "we're" getting with it, and Duy and Robyn (Fenn) gave us cards......so that was really nice!

Afterwards we went over to the RSL v LA Galaxy game in which the Galaxy tried their hardest not to score in the first half, and RSL came back from 1-0 to win 2-1! We had a really good time at the game (Chizzad, T-Rev, Robyn, Tiffanizzle, the .nets, Amie & Jared, and lil Jon Pow and Erin and I sat together) afterwards Mr. and Mrs. .net, the Jenkins and Erin and I went to the macaroni grill, and that was tasty.

Anyway - this week we're getting our pack on..... went to the Bayou last night and hung out with: J-Rad, the .nets, Chris Snow, Chris Faust, Justin, Tiffanizzle and her friend Rose, and then I left the table to spend time with my old roomie Gep.

Much Love to all.......

-jake

P.S. I did receive a special treat for our going away party - a CD from Jonathan Hays complete with a song - that really meant a lot to me.
Thanks everyone for the going away party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what up jakenizzle


-the joelfizzle

Anonymous said...

Hi there " jake & erin " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)