Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Chicken Quesadillas

First off,
In case Megan Elliot should grace this blog again... I'm making chicken quesadillas tonight in the Foreman.....Word to your Mother.

Secondly, it is one month until Erin and I are to close on our home in Houston. We have sooooooo much to do over the next month.... that's a really intimidating thought. Erin and I are going rock hunting this weekend at Topaz Mountain. I'm really excited about this. I located my rock hammer and chisel today and I'm ready to pound some rhyolite in search of that radiant amber hue of Topaz.

Tomorrow I'm speaking on Ezekiel 16... I was reading in my study bible that the passage was so sad that some ancient rabbis wouldn't allow it to be read in public.... that's my kind of passage.

A limerick for the Hays'

Convertible Sebrings and receding hair,
Lying in Mark's bed in woman's underwear;
Sarah and John
to Scotland are gone,
Rocky Horror Picture Show I no longer fear.

2 comments:

Danny said...

My contribution for today:

Jake once had a dog named Battlecat,
Which proceeded to maul his Broncos hat.
Jake did mutter and rage,
and built a big cage,
And Battle was trapped like a rat.

Grace, Peace, V, and Hz.

jake and erin said...

Excellent contributions as always Danny! I swear.... if Battlecat ever desecrated anything bearing the Broncos insignia... there would be much weeping...

Sarah... I have written a special poem for you!