Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tuna Fish Sandwich

Hi...this is my first blog post ever!  How exciting...I guess.  I don't really know what to say, but Jake really wanted me to post and just say hi.  He authored the title by the way.  Jake's latest obsession is getting a dog, specifically a bagel dog (or beagle as most people know them, but my mom's neighbors have a beagle named Bagel, so Jake just refers to the kind of dogs now as bagels) which he wants to name Battlecat.  I can't remember if he has posted about this recently, but he has been seriously obsessed for the past week...he looks for bagels on-line and tells me about all the cute ones he's found in Salt Lake and Houston, we found a bed (and puppy food) for it at Costco the other day, and the other night he said Battlecat was curled up next to him as he read Harry Potter on the love-sac.  I think we have decided to wait until we get to Houston to get a dog, but I think Jake will run out and get one as soon as we arrive there.  Anyway, I must return to working now...so hi everyone, and happy blogging!


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!

No comments: