Thursday, March 17, 2005

Two things

1) The reason Erin and I had to go to Houston this past weekend was for the minority accepted applicants weekend at Baylor College of Medicine. In my haste to post I neglected to mention that Erin has been offered a full-ride (tuition and fees) scholarship that is renewable for all four years of medical school. This is such an incredible praise! I am honestly amazed to see how God is providing for us in calling us to Houston.

2) On Monday we put a bid on the place we liked, and found out that it was accepted!

Tonight, since it's Spring Break, for Salt Company (O2) we're watching Wayne's World....
as such I leave you with this:

"I just got to be comfortable with me first..." -Garth Algar
Inspiring words, inspiring man.

grace and peace,
jake

No comments: