Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ahhh..... nostalgia

So Erin has been sick, and took the week off from work. Since she's had
time to kill she's been resting and going through boxes of things from
when she was a wee lass.

She found a letter from her cousin asking her and her sister if they were
into Michael Jackson.... because he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!
Some sentiments are truly timeless.....

Erin and I spent last night reminiscing about when we were little... we
listened to a mix tape of some of her favorite songs (note - tape) and she
performed several New Kids on the Block hits - much to the delight of our
neighbor... I'm sure. We were forced to stop our trip down memory lane
when the Titanic theme song came on complete with Leo's voice in the
background....'promise me you'll stay alive'

weak. Now Erin wants me to watch Titanic with her...... I think Titanic
should only be viewed if one is in a comatose state.... that way the time
spent, really isn't time wasted.......

One memory I do have from watching Titanic is this:

I went to see Titanic (I think for the 2nd time.... could have been the
first) with my on again - off again girlfriend/next door neigbor Sarah
(this is an excellent arragnement for those who can't drive BTW)....

Anyway, Sarah'd seen it like 68 times, and was still crying..... but for
some reason Jonathan (my little bro) was with us... and when it came to
the part where Leo's painting the nude Jonathan exlaimed - "Wow - Those
are real" to the delight of the guys in the audience.....

Well.... that's my Titanic memory.

grace and peace,

jake

No comments: