Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Because Inquiring Minds Want to Know

In response to the rush of inquiries (2) regarding the location of the townhome-esque place Erin and I are looking purchase:

It is located 5 min from the metro rail station (& Park and Ride) on the south end of town, in Houston proper, and no I would not consider this the 'burbs' by any stretch of the imagination. We decided that my commute would suck if we lived in the burbs and that living closer was worth the extra cash so that I can pick Erin up late at night w/o having to fill up on the way there and back (w/gas).

We are not however in 'downtown' proper either as Erin and I decided that the walk from potential places to the train line would be really dangerous. The Med Center is like a city unto itself.... and we are in the downtown portion of the med center area if you wilst....

ok, peace out.
jake

No comments: