Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Newest Member of the Household Umbriaco

Mine eyes have seen the glory of.....60 MPG........

Yes.... after months of obsessing... over a Civic Hybrid... Erin and I took the plunge.... and purchased a Toyota Prius!

The change of heart was really quite sudden.... pretty much over the last two weeks a light shone upon my bosom, and the truth was witnessed unto me - yea, verily the Prius is more functional even if we think it looks goofy.....

8 hrs at the dealership on Saturday wasn't all that fun... but at least the sales gal was nice - she let us cruise over to the nearest Chick Fil A and had lunch with us.... which was glorious.



So there it is..... 2007 Toyota Prius... welcome to the fam.

4 comments:

Paul said...

AWESOME CHOICE!

:)

Anonymous said...

nice color choice!

The Bearded said...

I'm impressed...very impressed.

wears thai pants said...

I drive 354 miles a week....and I want your car.