Monday, February 12, 2007

63MPG

So the Prius is averaging 50 mpg.....on Saturday I was cruising to the dealership and keeping track of my miles per each gallon used.....and on that fateful day I got 63 miles on one gallon of gas...... absolutely glorious - Jason Matthews was with me and can testify to my elation!

I've been sick since Wed... and I'm still sick which sucks.....Erin is making Valentine's cookies which should be incredible so if you're in the neighborhood... and you need some sugar cookie lovin' come on by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm flying out to get some!

Corey and Jenni said...

I'm sick too and my wife is making me sugar cookies. Crazy huh? So...if you're anywhere near Nampula, please stop by. Ciao babe.

jesse davison said...

So, you're making a pretty coin at Chevron offa the poor people (aka myself) who cannot afford a sweet hybrid and are thus forced to pay more at the dreaded pump, while you cruise an extra 20 miles a day (because you can now afford to) in your electric, environment-saving, battery-operated, I love trees and sugar-cookies, my tires give mother earth a gentle massage Civic Hybrid.

How do you sleep at night?!

You make me sick . . . in a good way.

I'd do the same thing.

Love,

Jesse

Anonymous said...

soon enough it will go 88 miles per hour and we will beat the space time continuim

Anonymous said...

-joel