Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back from Utah with a new dog

Quick Update: Erin and I got back from Utah on Wednesday after two weeks attending a wedding, and visiting family, friends, and La Puente. I now present to you: The last 3 weeks in pictures...... Juanita likes Moose.... she got one for Christmas
Bluebell meets Lynn's new puppies
Bluebell and Joshnita share a nap

Umbriaco's at Amy & Jon's wedding
Joshnita's armpit hair......
Proud parents of a beautiful bride
Here my mom is pictured attempting to perform an exorcism on Jon Pow
Erin was a bridesmaid and I got to perform the ceremony!
I'm really proud of my sister.

1 comment:

Yo-Mo-Fo said...

Jake it looks like you had quite the Holiday excursion...with pictures, weddings, and a photo of you petting a dogs crotch thinking it's the belly...tis a shame. You and Aaron, oh excuse me, I mean Erin look great. I'm still disappointed to see Erin snuggling with dog, petting dog, lying with dog, and not you. Where's the love? It brings tears to my eyes, and sorrow in my heart. I would've treated you right. Remember when?