Monday, January 29, 2007

Lists from the Bowlcut Page

1. List your 3 favorite musical artists.
Derek Webb... that's basically it. I still enjoy RBF.... other than that I'd have to break it down by genre.

2. List your 3 favorite tv shows.
Gilmore Girls
Veronica Mars
Smallville

3. List your 3 favorite books.
Life Together - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
ummm.....I like Romans a lot too.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how important is Clay Aiken when thinking of home refinancing?
Who?

5. Have you changed religion since you were a child?
Yes & No.... I was raised Christian, but not converted until 19 yrs. of age... so I'd say I was pagan until that point.

6. If money was no option would you live near the water, in the woods, in a city or on a dirigible that circled the globe on a tri-monthly basis?

Near the water in the mountains..... like Switzerland


7. List 3 of the best songs ever written.

Pop Goes the World - Men w/o Hats
Anything by Paula Abdul
The CGR Song - Jonathan Hays and Benj

8. List 3 people you’ve never met who you’d like to have lunch with.
Che Guevara, Steve Perry, Coop Cooper

9. List 3 ways the internet has changed your social interaction.
I no longer interact socially

10. List the 3 best concerts you’ve ever seen.
Page and Plant
RBF with Jonathan Hays and our womens
Aquabats at Classic Skating

Erin and I have a new addition to our family.... stay tuned for pictures.

1 comment:

John Roberson said...

I'm glad I introduced you to one of your three favorite songs. :-)