Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mi Amore

Corey and his wife left for VA yesterday where they will decide on three potential countries to serve as missionaries in for the next couple years...... Erin and I had to say goodbye to them on New Year's Eve and that was sad......... Yesterday was Erin and I's 2nd anniversary and since we got married we've invited Corey to be a third member in our relationship... but alas... he married another. Below is a picture of Corey and I on a train leaving Termini Station in Rome en route to Nice, France. (No... we're straight.... just merry)
Erin and I didn't do much of anything for our anniversary... Erin started classes yesterday and I went back to work yesterday so she studied when she got home, and I entertained Battlecat! I think we might go to the Aquarium restaurant on Friday night.
The Aquarium restaurant has a Ferris Wheel outside... and we like Ferris Wheels!
I've been listening to Derek Webb's new album 'Mockingbird' (www.derekwebb.com has 4 songs online)... I got the last copy from the local Lifeway using a giftcard Joel gave me for Christmas (thanks Joel!) Anyway - check it out.... Derek Webb is amazing.
I'm tired.....so I'm signing off....
ciao babes.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Funky new format, I kind of like it. Unsure about the pink URL's though....

Danny said...

I think that if I ever remember to use my Lifeway card, I will purchase some D-Webb goodness as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I long for those days again in Roma. Just remember it was you who ran off into the arms of another woman first.

The dawg