Monday, July 06, 2009

Summer Flowers

a random little post of pictures of some of my pretty flowers...it seems I haven't taken any pictures of my roses or garden this year...but my favorite flowers are lilies...and I have been taking pictures of them
this lily has been especially surprising this year, it was a birthday gift...and strangely the first 2 years I had it it bloomed solid yellow...and then...this year it decided to bloom the color it was supposed to be, a very beautiful purple
p.s. for those that have been asking, thus far I am surviving and enjoying internship! it does help though that I have started on an easy rotation without call :)

1 comment:

Juanita G. Allen said...

Very beautiful Erin, I have a new one that looks like your purple one, I wish they would last all season. Love mom