Monday, June 09, 2008

Congrats to the Graduate

My little brother Joshua graduated from high school this weekend. It is hard to believe he is that old...and it makes me feel even older as it means I graduated from high school 8 years ago! Congrats Joshie, we are proud of you!
Josh in the graduation procession
Josh with my grandma
Josh and I
Each family had to make a poster board of their graduate for the school, which my sister did a great job with.

The show of the graduates at the school graduation reception.
Josh with his pictures and cake at his graduation party.
Richie, Jenny & I at the party.
Josh showing off all his graduation money.

Jake with his BFF Corey
So I have been in SLC hanging out with my family for the week. There have been several days of cold rain with temperatures in the 50s...a little strange for June. Needless to say I have been freezing and without any appropriate clothing, as I was looking forward to very dry 80 degree weather (thankfully the weather was beautiful for the outdoor graduation party).
A stunning SLC sunset...its always hard to leave this beautiful city with mountains and cool weather to return to Houston...
By the way, if you missed skiing this season, there is still hope! Snowbird remains open on the weekends and still has at least 50 inches of snow with a tentative close date after next weekend....so there is still time! If only I had known before the weekend was over...unfortunately now it is back to hot and muggy Houston for me...

1 comment:

Trent and Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH!! I forgot that he was that old! Jennifer graduated too. I should have remembered they were the same age. The picture board is a GREAT idea!! Hope your doing good!

Melanie