Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Erin went to Utah for the weekend....


Something is weird with the blog formatting..... all my links have disappeared....here's hoping a quick post will fix that....

Erin went to Amy's wedding shower this weekend in Utah and she took the above picture.
It's a picture of my little brother sporting a toilet paper wedding dress... word on the street is that some video exists of a few other men in similar attire, but I've been threatened with Cub Scout era photographs appearing on the internet if I put them up on the blog.

This weekend was also Jenny's Birthday so she and Richie were in SLC......

Because Erin was out of town.... Battlecat and I went on multiple walks, and I started watching Arrested Development.... Season 3 was $8 at Costco the other week..... I haven't seen the other seasons but I'm really enjoying Season 3.

I also went to see The Departed which was way intense...it's one of the first movies I've seen where I didn't want to slap Leonardo Dicaprio..... he was amazing in this film.

I also spent some quality time with the Matthews. Jason and Julia taught me a new card game by taking turns beating me in the card game..... I came to the realization that if I spent enough time at home watching tv I could destroy anyone on that new game show 1 vs 100..... and Jason and I batted around several suggestions for reinforcing the perimeter of his home. Possible ideas range from tacks on the fence, to a gorilla taking up residence in his backyard, to poison-tipped blow darts and fishing wire.....

That's all for this update...

6 comments:

Jim said...

And don't you forget it, there is some biblical reference to revenge (scout camp photos).

And be nice, I will be posting mountain SNOW pics for you soon.

JFR

Danny said...

Reinforcing any perimeter can be very effectively accomplished by way of automated sentry guns. Just make sure that all alternate entry routes are sealed off or otherwise guarded.

(The director's cut of Aliens speaks of these things with authority.)

Sean and Rachael said...

Erin,
Sorry I missed you while you were here...bad timing for random things to happen. Will you be in SLC/Layton for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas? Let us know and we will try very hard to line up our schedules. I'm at Primary Children's the next 2 weeks watching a real OT work. It should be fun other than the 7-7 schedule!
Love you and miss you,
--Rachael

John Roberson said...

I have the other two seasons of Arrested Development, which you MUST watch. They freakin' rock.

Anonymous said...

please blog

CCR said...

I agree with Rick James ... I mean eRick James. The point is BLOG sucku!

Also if you do come back for Christmas, as Rachael suggests, why not come on over to our place again like last year ... oh wait, Doh!

Oh well if you drive it, we have a couple sleeper couches for you during the weary commute.