Friday, July 22, 2005

THE FRANCHI$E

It is a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is perhaps the best day of the year - today should be a national holiday - July 22-2005, the day our little prodigal returned.....

The man who I will refer to as "The Franchi$e" from this day forth - Greg Ostertag is back with the Jazz! I smell a championship. I am elated.... I can't even describe how elated I am....

I have one other comment for this blog -

Christopher Gino Dean(.net) sent me some CDs the other day and I was blessed (I'm talking the annointing of Elijah spirit here) by this man's music http://www.paisleyyankolovich.com/

I can only receive that musical blessing in small doses.... but they are life-changing doses....

Thanks Chris, but more importantly thanks to "The Franchi$e".... I need a T-shirt...

Feeling Tagalicious....
-jake

3 comments:

Paul said...

The Question is back??!

Not sure championship is the word that jumps into my head.

Buzzcut perhaps. Not championship.

-Paul

Anonymous said...

I can testify to the greatness of Ostertag and have received great revelation of Ostertag averaging a quadruple double for the entire season.

The dawg has spoketh

CCR said...

I concur w/ the Dawg, but with this alteration ... I testify of a future glory in which 'Tag averages a quadruple doulble DRIBBLE per game.

Yes, the man who for some years bitterly endured slurs such as "Oster-fag" and saw his lanky, pasty, completely undefined musculature burned in effigy after every bumbling performance, must once return as a dog to his vomit.

No love lost, I'm sure. We can expect him to continue to handle the ball like a semi-retarted, over-lengthened extremetied, near-sighted caucasian lowland gorilla, and to get made a buzz-cut woman of every time he faces an opposing center that is remotely competent.

Is all that worth a couple of blocked shots here & there? Apparently Larry H., a fellow gimp in the unfortunate world of pasty tards - albeit a stupidly rich one - thinks so.

Then again, he may be a mighty-whitey answer to Kevin Garnett waiting to explode onto the court & belatedly take the NBA by storm while carrying the Jazz on his back to a long-awaited championship.