Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jonah Ch. 2

A couple of things:

Last Saturday, Erin and I were at the mall walking around the Gap, and who do you think we saw there? Derek Webb! I finally got up enough nerve to walk up to him and tell him how much I dig his music.... he was very approachable - seemed like a real down to Earth guy. He's got a new album coming out May 1st called: The Ringing Bell... I'm sure it's going to be amazing (www.derekwebb.com).

Today I had the opportunity to do something I haven't done for a couple of years...... I got to preach the message at church. I spoke on Jonah Ch 2. I'd been pretty nervous about it all week - but I think it went pretty well.....

The message will be posted online in a couple of days at the following link:
http://kaleohouston.com/podcast/


Erin starts her Pediatrics Rotation tomorrow morning and she's a bit nervous as well so she can definitely use your prayers.

That's all for now

No comments: