Sunday, April 23, 2006

A revolution in home hair-cutting

Kudos to those who know the subject reference....

The purpose of this mini-post is to exhort all my readers to join me on the mini-blog revolution {This mini blog revolution was started by Lazlo the Destroyer (aka Danny Maland).}

Here's how it works: Hop on over to Chris Snow's blog (http://www.csnow.blogspot.com)
and leave your own completely random mini blog as a comment on the most recent post.... fear not - as Chris only updates once a millenia there is no chance of you commenting on the wrong post....

Viva la mini-blogolution!

If this does not seem revolutionary to you: there is a chance that you might be lame.....

5 comments:

Danny said...

I can't remember exactly what Garth says when the Suck-N-Cut is applied. Isn't it something like "It's sucking my will to live!" or something similar?

thirdfuerst said...

Yep, that's it...

Wherein Wayne replies, "It certainly does suck!"

CCR said...

Of course some of you know I guess that the whole thing was spoofing an actual product from the dawn of the infomercial age (the late 80's) - a trendsetting product that helped launch the whole infomercial phenomenon. I can't remember the spelling exactly but it was something like "Flowbe" or "Flo-be" or whatever - basically the suck-&-cut.

This has been 'This Week in Infomercial History'. Next week we'll examine the origins of the formerly over-used line: "I've fallen & I can't get up." That's right, it came from an early infomercial.

Anonymous said...

hi. I know joel umbriaco from boot camp Div274. can you give him my information. Pablo Ramirez rampablo@gmail.com ..thanks

Anonymous said...

Where is the Texas blog?!!!!