Friday, March 30, 2012

Sailing

Recently we were able to go on a sailing adventure with some friends in Kemah, TX

  We had a great time and I think little Judah even enjoyed it....other than the life jacket, but what baby enjoys the giant life jacket. 
We all got to take turns steering and controlling the lines and relaxing.

Judah took a nap and then enjoyed some time stretching out and kicking below deck
Then rejoined us above and was very content
Judah driving with daddy

Given my love of being on a boat and on the water, as I grew up doing so...Yay for Judah having his first adventure on a boat at 2 months! :)
  Hopefully there will be more sailing adventures to come.
And we are definitely looking forward to checking out Grandma's new boat in April!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Judah's grandmother Juanita that has the new boat?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yea, I love sailing, the couple of times my good friend Patty took me on the Great Salt Lake was awesome! I do believe you are wearing your mom's life jacket Judah, well shared by all I should say.
Yes, Grandma Juanita finally made the leap and bought a used boat, we are looking forward to many adventures on the Gorge and Utah lakes.

Kara said...

Erin, it has been so long since I've "been blogging!" I heard you had your baby, and saw on FB the other day, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics here! Congratulations! Our first born was born on 13 Jan., too, so it's a GREAT day! :) You are awesome parents to be taking him on so many adventures already. He's a lucky boy.

~Kara

P.S. almost done! What are your plans after residency? Do you know yet?