Monday, August 02, 2010

More Gardening

the tomatoes continue to grow...they are nearly taller than the fence,
and we had to add a trellis for the more vine-like cherry tomato.
i also cut the basil way back prior to taking this picture,
and had enough to make a whole jar of pesto

the zucchini plant continues to grow underneath the large tomato plants

a baby pepper for jake

i have been enjoying lots of cherry tomatoes...
all by myself as my Italian husband doesn't like tomatoes!
too bad my mom isn't here to enjoy them with me,
as its still been so cold in utah her plants are still tiny

pretty succulents given to me by a friend
...and my favorite, my lilies have bloomed...
i just wish they would bloom all summer

1 comment:

Steven Romero said...

The lilies are nice. Do you want to trade for some bulbs?