Monday, April 19, 2010

Long Overdue

We are long overdue to blog...
We have several things we could blog about,
but have been too busy as of late...
even as I write this, the list of things I must accomplish tonight is long
however, to tide you over until we find some time,
here is a photo of Jake running near my mom's house
for the half-marathon in SLC this past weekend
He has now completed 2!
my mom has walked the half-marathon for 3 years now...
the original plan had been for me to run with jake,
but given that I have run not at all during this year of residency
i thought it unwise...but somehow my mom still convinced me to walk it with her

here are jake and i bright and early at the start lineand here we all are post-finish...yay!

(all cell phone pictures, so sorry for the poor quality)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Very nice! Have fun in Peru! Love you guys!

Juanita G. Allen said...

Whew, so glad another year is over and that you walked with me Erin, it was great fun. It was a blessed weekend and now your adventure in Peru begins, God is good. Have a great time. Love MOM

Corey and Jenni said...

So proud of you Jacob...Congrats!

Eric James said...

Sweet! My marathon is coming up on 9 May.