Friday, December 18, 2009

Elli's 1st Birthday

Little Miss Elli turned 1 a couple weeks ago, and during my vacation, I was able to go to SLC and celebrate with her.
She enjoyed all the attention she received, but wasn't quite sure what to make of the cake...

Her very favorite present was a baby doll with a bottle Sydney gave her



She also got to hang out with the family


The baby doll remains a favorite...she likes to feed the baby, then burp the baby...as well as give her hugs and kisses

She also really likes to read, especially this nursery rhyme book
and ride her rocking Caterpillar
I can't believe how fast she's grown!

2 comments:

Kara said...

What a little cutie-pie! Isn't it fun to go and visit? I can't believe Josh is a daddy! :) Wonderful.

Unknown said...

I love the look on her little face, she looks like she has so much on her mind!