Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring

We have had an uncharacteristically Spring-like Spring season here in Houston...with very nice weather...but its all too quickly coming to an end. This year I convinced Jake to build a planter for me to plant zucchini in; I also received an Earth Box for my birthday, which is supposed to grow fabulous tomatoes.

Then when my mom was here I convinced her to help me plant everything :) We planted tomatoes, green peppers, basil & zucchini...and now the zucchini has sprouted, so hopefully it will grow well in its new planter.

And a few pictures of the dogs looking at me quizzically as I talk to them from behind the camera

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so jealous! It looks great!

Marcus and Meg Asby said...

So fun! I think Jody's going to help me get a basil plant started. I'm pretty excited about it.

Hope you're having a great weekend!