Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Pictures

For Christmas,

Erin and I went for a drive with the dogs. We drove from Houston to SLC to see our families. On the way to SLC, we stopped at Brandy's. We had some Chinese and Brownies.... and stayed up late. The next day we drove to Albuquerque and the following day we made it into SLC in the middle of a snowstorm.

The fact that we drove made the schedule pretty tight - but the dogs were excited to come with us.
This is the only known picture of my parents together smiling.

Juanita and Bernice

Joshnita, Richie & Jenny

The girls in the back of the car
My Dad and Joel Christmas morning.


My Mom and Jon Pow on Christmas morning.

The girls in their outdoor wear.
Juanita and her girls.

Playing in the snow.
Kelsey

The girls and I sleeping in the Motel 6 in Albuquerque

More snowy playtime.


Kelsey getting ready to pounce on Battlecat.

On the way home we stopped at Josh's basketball tourney near Capitol Reef. We stopped in Moab and Amarillo overnight on the way home. In Amarillo, Erin and I ate at a Taco Bueno..... and my taco was not bueno. I think I got food poisoning.... I've been sick ever since. Our last day of driving was pretty miserable, although we did listen to HP7 on CD (thanks Joel for loaning it to us for the drive).

All for now.

1 comment:

CCR said...

Speak no ill words of Taco Bueno: wherefore I say unto that all manner of blasphemy against Taco Bell & other establishments shall be forgiven unto men, but blasphemy against Taco Bueno shall not be forgiven unto men.

Besides, you should avoid tacos & go straight for the Muchaco, the Mexi Dips & Chips, a crunchy potato burrito and a couple of Cheesecake Chimichangas - after all you have your health to consider.

The truth is that the ground meat in your taco was probably from the very same species of animal that was finely groomed, seldom leashed, and riding comfortably in your backseat during the trip. I hope you didn't unwittingly force them into cannibalism.

And referring to your fifth photo from the top: When did your dad morph into Rudy Guliani?