Monday, July 02, 2007

Half-way


My tomato plants have been doing well, producing a lot more than in previous years...here are 2 nice red ones.



During my little summer break from school I was able to fly to Wyoming to visit my grandma, which was very nice. My family was able to come and see me one day also and we did one of my favorite activities...boating at the Flaming Gorge.




My sister and I being silly while water skiing together.


Finally, in other exciting news... I had to go back to work today (that's not the exciting part)...I started my Psychiatry rotation, which should at least be interesting. We have to take evening call shifts in the Psych ER at the county hosptial...so who knows what I will see.
The exciting part is that I am now officially a 3rd year...which means I am half-way through med school. Yay!

3 comments:

wears thai pants said...

YAY for pics!! Roy Rogers would be proud of you for putting up pics. Although I must say I'm behind...you have tomato plants? Erin knows how to water ski? Amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah 3rd year med student!!! You rock! I also loved the picture of Aly's home place :)

Chris said...

Erin - congrats on your halfway point. I think that you should seek a job at a hospital near Denver in a couple of years so Jake can be goalie on my indoor soccer team. Glad you're both well.