Sunday, May 13, 2007

The "Cottonham" Tottenhams

This weekend we were able to take a quick trip to Austin to visit Jessica. It was great to get to see her (and of course her mom Ladybird and dad the famous Terry Tottenham) and visit with her. We also got to hear about her ministry and the great work she is doing with Young Life's Capernaum Ministry--which is really amazing. I must apologize to my college roommates, in particular Jackie who still lives with her, for encouraging Jess's great Texas pride by giving her the gift I gave her for her b-day. However, I just knew after seeing the idea in a book that Jess would love it...seeing as how she so proudly displayed her Texas flag in our dorm room and apartment on Texas Street.




By the way Jess...Battlecat worked very hard to help me make the quilt, and being from Texas herself, thought she should get to keep it when it was finished.


In other news, I am enjoying Pediatrics so far...I am currently doing Neonatology and getting to examine all the brand new babies, which is very fun! Jake has started re-reading the Harry Potter books again in his spare time in preparation for the release of the final book at the end of July.


Here are a few more cute pictures of Battlecat & Kelsey...Kelsey got a little pool to play in. She loves the water and is always trying to drink it directly from the hose. Battlecat on the other hand is terrified of water, and avoids it as much as possible.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Battlecat for letting go of your beloved blanket so I can take it back to Utah :) So great to see ya'll this weekend...I've slept with the blanket since I got it. Jackie's in for a treat!!

Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG NEW BLOG>>>>>>>

Casey and Joni said...

Erin!! I was at Leslee's wedding reception yesterday and someone mentioned that you were in medical school and that you had a blog. So, I thought I would google it, and here I am! I am getting married on July 7th. So, we are really busy trying to pull everything off. We would love to send you an announcement, and of course hear more from you. Its great to hear about you starting med school!

you can e-mail me at casey and joni (at)gmail.com (no spaces of course). If you send me your address I will send you an announcement.