Monday, February 13, 2006

4 Things....

Because Jonathan's blog mandated it:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Crew Trainer - McDonald's at Layton Wal-Mart
2. Camp Counselor - Camp Aspen Ridge/Hull Valley - Preston, ID (of Napoleon Dynamite Fame)
3. Sales Associate @ Old Navy, The Gap, and Banana Republic
4. Lagoon RV Park and Campground Co-Manager w/ Sticky Paul Rudnicki

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Wanye's World
2: BASEketball
3: Any Harry Potter Movie
4: Spaceballs

Four places that I’ve lived:

1. Bolling Air Force Base, Washington D.C.
2. Edwards Air Force Base, CA
3: Layton/Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Houston, TX

Four TV shows that I love:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Smallville
3. 7th Heaven - I hate this show - the acting, the dialogue - it makes me nuts... and because of that I am bizzarely bound to each new episode.....
4. Seinfeld

Four places I’ve vacationed (I don't really vacation..... but here's some cool places I've been):

1. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
2: Frascatti, Italy
3: Playa del Carmen, MX
4: Victoria, British Columbia, CA

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Chicken Flautas smothered w/ green chile and cheese, side of rice
2: The chuychanga
3: Chicken Strips
4: Carmel Snickers shake from Burger Stop, Layton, UT

Four sites I visit daily:

1. www.capitolhillbaptist.org
2. www.soccernet.espn.go.com
3. www.cnn.com
4. www.sltrib.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1: Houston (When Erin doesn't have to study and I don't have to work)
2. The SLC
3. Roma
4. Mozambique con mi amore

Four people who must now do this survey:

1. Destroyer, Lazlo The
2. il cane - Corey Duncan
3. Bill "I don't read fiction" Streger
4. Sticky Paul Rudnicki

1 comment:

John Roberson said...

I want to watch BASEketball again, now.